Day 01: Arrive Delhi - Overnight in Delhi
Arrival Delhi. Airport pickup and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Delhi Sightseeing - Overnight in Delhi
After Breakfast: Sightseeing of Birla temple, India Gate -The memorial which was built to commemorate more than 80,000 soldiers died during First World War, President House, National Museum -Today it is perhaps the largest single collection of art with representative example from every museum from all part of the country, Red fort Mughal palace in Delhi built by the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan between 1638 and 1648. Jama Masjid, Raj Ghat, Humayun Tomb, Lotus temple and Qutub Minar -Qutub-Minar in red and buff sandstone is the highest tower in India. It has a diameter of 14.32m at the base and about 2.75m on the top with a height of 72.5m. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 03: Drive Delhi to Agra (202 kms / 4 hrs) - Overnight in Agra
07:00AM - Breakfast at hotel.
08:00AM - Depart for Agra by surface. Check-in to Hotel at Agra.
02:00PM - Visit the World famous Taj Mahal built by the Mughal Emperor Shahjehan in 1630 for his beloved Queen Mumtaz Mahal to enshrine her mortal remains, visiting the Red Fort, containing the Halls of public and private audience and other palaces. Evening visit the local bazaars.
Day 04: Drive Agra to Jaipur (223 kms / 6 hrs) - Overnight in Jaipur
07:00AM - Early Breakfast at hotel.
07:45AM - Depart for Jaipur, enroute visit Fatehpur Sikri, one of the world’s most perfect ghost cities. Starting with the imposing gate, the Buland Darwaza, the exploration of Fatehpur Sikri is an adventure. Many fine monuments stands within, in varying architectural styles that Emperor Akbar wished to experiment with.
01:30PM - On arrival at Jaipur, check-in to Hotel.
04:00PM - Visit the Jaigarh and Nahargarh Fort to enjoy the magnificent view of sunset
Day 05: Jaipur Sightseeing - Overnight in Jaipur
08:00AM - Breakfast at Hotel.
10:00AM - Visit to Amber Fort; take an elephant ride to ascend the fort, one of the finest examples of Rajput / Mughal architecture built in 16th century. Lunch on your own.
02:00PM - Sightseeing of Jaipur City visiting City Palace, Jantar Mantar Observatory, Albert Hall Museum, Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds).Evening free to explore the colorful markets of Jaipur.
Day 06: Drive Jaipur to Delhi (261 Kms / 5 hrs) - Overnight in Delhi
07:00AM - Breakfast at Hotel.
08:00AM - Depart for Delhi by surface.
01:00PM - Arrive Delhi.
Transfer to Airport to catch flight for onward destination
- 5 nights hotel accommodation based on double occupancy (2 nights in Delhi, 1 night in Agra and 2 nights in Jaipur)
- Daily buffet breakfast at hotel.
- All transportation based on Air-conditioned economy car,
- Elephant ride to ascend the Fort All transfers, sightseeing, excursion as per itinerary,
- English speaking local guide for all sightseeing (except at Fatehpur),
- Medical and Insurance,
- Entrance fees to monuments, payable directly at the monuments,
- Video and still camera fees,
- Meals not mentioned above ( Lunch and Dinner)
- Personal expenses such as Telephone calls, laundry, soft/hard drinks, use of mini bar, if available in the room, tipping, etc,
- Any item not mentioned under the head “Services includes”,Govt. service Tax @ 5% would be applicable on gross billing,
- Any surcharge during festival or Fair.
Apply Online Visa for India Click Here