Landlocked by geography, Nepal is one of the most beautiful countries to visit. It is a home to hundreds of peaks and beautiful landscapes. Nepal is known for its beautiful mountains, tradition, jaw dropping scenarios and rivers. If you enjoy nature and looking for a pleasant and memorable tour hoping to experience the scenarios, glorious architectures and wildlife in a natural setting all in a single package, then the Kathmandu Pokhara Chitwan tour is perfect for you and Nepal Trip Planner’s Best of Nepal Tour Package covers these places.
Kathmandu is the capital city of Nepal. Also known as city of temples. Kathmandu has a unique blend of unity in diversity among the people residing here. Kathmandu Valley covering 3 major cities i.e Kathmandu City, Patan and Bhaktapur is an epitome for architecture and fine arts.
In Kathmandu there are plenty of UNESCO world heritage sites with abundance of history and culture. Some of these includes Pashupatinath temple, Swyambhunath stupa, Bouddhanath stupa, Patan Durbar Square, Chagunarayan, Patan Durbar Square. These all places are regarded as the adobe of Nepal culture, custom and alluring arts pieces of excellent masterpiece.
Trip facts and things to do in Kathmandu
- Explore the UNESCO world heritages sites like Pashupatinath temple, Swyambhunath stupa, Bouddha Stupa, Patan Durbar Square, Bhaktapur Durbar Square, Hanumandhoka.
- Visit Jalnarayan temple, Doleshwor temple, Kailashnath temple Shaktipeeth
- Mount Everest flight view of mountains from above like Mt Everest, Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Manaslu, Lotse etc.
- Get to see temples with different style and architectures.
- Walk through the old city from durbar square to Thamel for shopping, the streets are lined up with shops overflowing with colorful cloths, jewelry, music and books, Thangka paintings, wood carving and so on.
- You can also try the local cuisine like Newari cuisine, Thakali Khanna, Tibetian food, worth trying for your taste. Some of the local street food like Momo, Chowmin are also vary famous among Nepalese people.
Pokhara is the second largest city in Nepal and has developed as an adventure destination in the last decades due to alluring activities like ultra-lights flights, paragliding, skydiving, zip line, bungee jumping and hot air balloon. Pokhara is also the gate way to trekking trail and expedition in the Annapurna.
Pokhara has lot more to offer to tourists. There are many medieval era temples like Barahi temple, Bindhyabasini, Tal Barahi, Bharaib tol etc. major lakes ( Fewa lake, Begnas lake, Rupa lake, Dipang lake, Devis falls ) adds a great image to the city. Pokhara offers great views of Annapurna Mountains, fishtail, Manaslu, Dhaulagiri, Annapurna south and Annapurna III. World Peace temple and Sarangokot are the main hill top station giving you a stunning view of mountains as well as sunset and sunrise without disappointing you. Plenty of natural caves like Mahendra cave, Chamara cave, Guptswar Mahadev cave to be observed around Pokhara.
Trip facts and things to do in Pokhara:
- Enroute we will visit Manakaman temple (wish Fulfilling Goddess) via cable car at the height of 1302 meter.
- Explore the Davis fall, Gupteshwar Mahadev Cave, Seti River Gorge & Gurkha Museum. Famous for its origin and beauty.
- Venture around Fewa taal, you can enjoy boating and visit Taal Barahi Temple.
- Amazing view of sunrise from Sarangkot makes your heart melt. So grab a camera and catch every move of Mother Nature. Mountains like Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Manaslu, Fishtail and so on.
- Walk through the streets of Pokhara and immerse yourself with the local tradition. People of Pokhara are of friendly nature.
- Travelers can enjoy adventurous sports like paragliding, ultra-light flight, hot air balloon, bungee jumping and many others.
Chitwan National Park is the most well preserved conservation area in all of Asia and is the first national park of Nepal established in 1973. Chitwan is famous for its wild life experiences. Every year, thousands of domestic and international tourist reach over to spot flora and fauna and experience varieties of jungle activities like jungle safari, bird watching, jeep safari, canoeing, elephant ride, boating and many more.
You will get a chance to feel the heartwarming hospitality, culture, and tradition of Tharu people as well. Another most exciting about this trip is Tharu cultural dance.
Trip facts and things to do in Chitwan
- Elephant back safari is the most adventure way to encounter with animals like one horned rhino, Bengal tiger, crocodiles , leopard hundreds of species and birds etc. the experienced mahouts will take you deep of the jungle to get more action of mother nature.
- Canoe ride on the gentle Rapti river is thrilling experience to explore in Chitwan national park. You can view different aquatic animals and wildlife of Chitwan National Park. Visitors can enjoy sights of marsh mugger and crocodiles basking on the bank of the Rapti River.
- Jungle walk and bird watching- we suggest you to take a jungle walk with our naturalist. You can view wild animals very close and bird watching is best through walk. There are different variety of birds both local and migratory that are found in Nepal.
- You can also visit elephant breeding center and crocodile breeding center.
- Cultural dance Tharu dance will be another highlights of the trip. We can relax and enjoy the cultural dance by Tharu community.